Every website owner should have a customized Tweet Button.
Until recently, I never knew that I could create my very own just by having a Twitter account. The Tweet Button can be utilized to promote your website link, a hashtag, or simply text. During customization, you have the option to enter this information and even @mention another Twitter account. Once you complete the customization, an html code will be created for you to place on your website! Through this, your readers can click on the button while on your website and promote you or your cause… Talk about Twitteriffic!
The Tweet Button is customized directly through Twitter. By logging into your Twitter account, you have access to all the tools necessary to create one. Since I may never have found the button had I not stumbled upon it by chance, I thought I would give you the details on where and how to create one. Below are step by step instructions as well as screen shots.
5 STEPS TO CREATE YOUR OWN TWEET BUTTON
Access The Twitter Website And Log In To Your Account.
1. Start With The Home Screen:
2. Click On The Person Icon On The Top Right Of The Home Screen And Click On The Word Help:
3. On The Next Page, Choose Twitter Basics:
4. The Following Page Has Many Interesting Options To Choose From. You Will Want To Pick The Option To Link Your Blog Or Website:
5. The Page That Will Bring You To Is Filled With Great Information About The Twitter Button. You Will Need To Scroll Down And Click On The Link Under The Heading How To Put The Tweet Button On Your Site. The Screenshot On The Web Page Below Gives You Directions On What To Do Next:
Now For The Finished Product… Drum Roll Please…
DON’T FORGET TO CLICK MY TWEET BUTTON!!!